Monday, June 2

Expect Delays

If you have ever lived in a big city and attempted to get anywhere between the hours of 7-9 am and 4-6 pm (unless you are in the ATL and it's pretty much possible ANYTIME) then you have heard the phrase, "Expect delays" referring the endless line of traffic you are about to encounter. While I am not predicting your morning commute...I am giving a warning on an upcoming lag in blog posting. You may be thinking, "You mean like NOW? Where have the posts been?" but if that is the case it may become worse before it gets better. This is the reason for the delays....

-





We are finally moving! One of our favorite things about the house is it's location! It's 1/2 mile from Dans work, and Daisy's Kindergarten (when that comes), and the YMCA we will join.
-
We load the truck on Sunday (the 8th) and close on our house on Monday morning. We are excited but sad. Just wanted to let you know where I was and what I was distracted with!
-
-
I did say I was not going to blog about this till after closing...but oh well. Here it is!
-
Stay tuned....


Oh, and on a return trip this week from showing the Joneses (Dan's parents) the house in Orlando, Isaac fell asleep. His seat was not reclined enough and his little head kept bobbing forward. So this was the make shift solution...hilarious. (Don't call child services...no child was harmed in the taking/making of this picture.)

11 comments:

Sarah said...

your house is so cute. i can't wait to see pics of the inside (once you are settled :)). hope we can come visit you sometime in the next few years. your move is in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! i know you are soooo excited! btw.. we've used bungee straps to hold the kids' heads up in their car seats too. they slept like a rock. don't feel bad. don't call dhr on me either.i'll be praying for you. kristy cox

Jesse Faris said...

Love the new house! I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers during your moving!

Anonymous said...

the house is so cute... i cant wait to see all the "cagleness" to go into it... and i will have to tell jenn about the head strap, we are always trying to keep sophie and kate's little heads up, but nothing works... so a belt will be the next step!

Danielle

Lark said...

House looks great, fun yard too for the kiddos to play in. Poor little Issac though in his car seat though!

Laura said...

yay for moving to orlando! i'll be heading down on tuesday (june 9th). once you are all settled, we'll need to get together...i would love to meet your kiddos! let me know if you need any help with unpacking. i can't do much heavy lifting, but i'm really good at getting things out of boxes! :o)

Sara said...

Love how you kept Isaac's head from falling..y'all crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Cool house! Can't wait to see how you put your touch on it...although I have a feeling that the rocks in the backyard will make thier way into everything! :)

And priceless on the belt idea! Hey, if it works, it works! (this is rhonda, can't remember my password to log in!)

Courtney said...

Yay you have a HOUSE! I am SOOOOO excited for you...I can begin complaining about my small house as of Monday! Adrian thanks you! :)

Courtney said...

oh, and the belt..great. great. Mothers are teh MOTHER of invention, right?

Barclay said...

umm...that's just wrong...but funny, too.