Monday, June 2

So I lied...

I said I would not be posting for a while BUT Daisy said the FUNNIEST prayer tonight.

With her eyes closed tight and in her most boisterous, drama, loud voice she prays rather quickly, "DEAR GOD, SANK YOU FOR THA FOOD. SANK YOU FOR THA DESSERT. I LOOOVE ICE CREAM. AND I LOVE POPSICLES. AND SANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREEN BEANS FROM DESIRE'S GARDEN...AND NEXT TIME I WON'T SAY BAD SINGS ABOUT
OTHER PEOPLE WHILE THEY ARE STILL NEXT TO ME. SANK YOU FOR THIS DAY. SANK YOU FOR DYING FOR US. AND PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET WELL SOON FROM DYING. AAAAA-MEN!" And her little head popped up and she grinned at us as she dug into her Beef Treat Casserole. :)

5 comments:

justneal&tara said...

I love it. That was just priceless!

torinem said...

That is so cute! And, I love the pic of Isacc with the belt around his head. I have so wanted to do that before!!! Good luck with move! We'll miss you!!!

khovater said...

Mel, you have a very entertaining girl on your hands. Wonder where she gets that from?? Your house is awesome! I look forward to inside pics, hint, hint. Be safe and have fun putting things in all the awesome storage that comes with a house!!

Daphne said...

this is hilarious!! i can't stop quoting, "i looooove icecream and popsicles!"

i had to post it on my blog too : )

Michael and Hannah said...

I wonder where she gets all that personality???

I'm so excited about y'all's move to Orlando! Can't wait to have you over for dinner!