Monday, September 29

GO BAMA!!!

I could not be happier about the game Saturday. Dan and I were mimed our excitement in our den (kids sleeping) as we jumped, cheered (no noise) and shook our shakers! I am so proud of BAMA! It was so unexpected! It is so fun to watch us play when plays work, we can march the down the field and every play is NOT a run up the middle. Or when it is...we gain yards! I know the season is young and we are not invincible...but still to everyone who has been a long time Bama fan...you know you are LOVIN' this season so far.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

But kudos to the Bulldogs. They are a great team and played like it in the 2nd half. Luckily we had a good lead on them before they got mad in the second half! Matthew Stafford is amazing. Just cause some one is triple covered doesn't mean the guy is not open for Stafford to throw to! He can get it right to him. But did anyone else notice...when Stafford is lookin' for the play call from the field...he appears to be on the Price is Right? One of the ones at the front of the audience guessing the price so they can come on stage to play. They are usually looking to their pals in the audience for help. But Matthew is looking to the side lines....his face looks like, "Hey guys, what? (raised eyebrows) 201? 220? (mouth open eyes confused and anxious) what? 700? ....ok...." and as he turns to the huddle I imagine him saying, "701, Bob." HA...if you didn't watch...this may not be funny....

5 comments:

torinem said...

So, this has nothing to do with your post, but I wanted to say hi and tell you how much we miss you! We had our first MNO of the year tonight and Kim and I agreed it was just no the same as last year! The kids are adorable! Daisy has got the most beautiful ever! Never let her cut that stuff! Take care, girl!

Lark said...

I posted as my facebook status so I could go on record as saying that I think this year Alabama will win the national championship. I told Kevin that last weekend and he was none to pleased to hear it. I quickly said that I hoped I was wrong of course, but that I just had a feeling about Alabama this year, they proved me right so far!

Brittany said...

Ouch...that game hurt me! I have to admit it was very hard to watch, but Bama played an awesome game! I got a little hope back in the 3rd quarter when we had a 90 something yard touchdown, but it obviously wasn't enough! I am still getting a hard time from my dad because he is a die hard Bama fan! Well, I hope that we can resume our friendship now that the game is over. :) And btw...I totally know what you're talking about with Stafford's face. I think he was in shock half the time.

Whitney said...

Roll Tide! Yay! :-)

Baby Hayden's Blog said...

Too funny! First thing I thought when I saw GO BAMA!!! was that you had suddenly become an avid democrat. :)