Monday, November 17


Another random post of things that I am shoving together. They don't relate at ALL. But I want to share them with you. Enjoy.....

ONE: We get the "ValuPak" of coupons sent to our home. I thought this was just for cheap renters (since we have always gotten them in the mail at our cheap rental properties). BUT NO. We get them at our house and for some reason (much like the catalogs I can't help but browse through) I have to check these out. I feel like the one time that I throw an unopened ValuPak in the trash...will be the one time American Airlines has offered a BOGO (buy one, get one) on plane tickets and I missed it. :) So as I was browsing thru them I ran across this one...
HA! Now do you see why you should just check and see what is in there? That was a close one! I coulda missed this! :) "Have you lost your eyebrows?" Like, "Have you been injured in an accident?" And then it says, "I have them..." hahaha...like "she" (the woman on the ad who apparently is missing most of her right eyebrow) saw where you left them on the park bench and wants to return them (thankfully didn't just slap one on where she needs one!). hahahaha....and then that she has them "in the perfect color" is even funnier! ahahahah...I jest, I jest. But seriously...I have been known for my lack of brow since they are blonde)...so maybe I will keep this paper just in case. :) Btw...should I be worried about this in the future? Is this an age thing? Cause seriously, I'd be doomed. I am only a handful of hairs away from needing this ad! And did you notice the top says, "The Look that's worth a thousand words." Permanent make up? I'll say! :)

TWO: Daisy's favorite color is pink. Therefore when asked how she wanted her entire face painted at a birthday party...she chose a pig face. There were such cool options (cuter animals, designs, glitter...) but no...pink prevailed. And the rest of the day it was hard to look at her and take her seriously. If you notice her sweet little petite nose was painted so that her nostrils look flared. HILARIOUS. I had to double take every time I looked at her thinking she was annoyed with me! She will LOVE this pic when she is 14. :)


THREE:
Several Sundays I have noticed skywriting near our house. We have been to many different churches but on the way home I notice the skywriting. I am not sure who is doing it. But this is one we saw at the end of Oct. It is probably election related. It was a bit jumbled from our backyard. But see below...






I think it said, "God loves u" (with the "u" being below the "God Loves") and then using the same words "God Loves" it adds "babies." Odd... The only thing I can think of (as to why to tell our area that) is the BIG vote that was coming up. Usually it says things like, "Jesus loves you" and "Trust God" and so on. One said "U + God = :) " (but the smiley face was a circle with the face right side up). Anyone else have religious skywriters?


FOUR:

My kids LOVE for their Daddy to throw them in the air. And he wonders why his back aches... :)



FIVE:
Daisy was getting dressed one day and matched a navy striped shirt to a navy skirt. She ran into me and said, "Look mom! Old navy and old navy!" :)


4 comments:

Brittany said...

Ok...this entire post was hilarious, BUT I cannot get over Daisy's pig face. That was tears running down my face funny! Her nostrils DO look flared...HaHa! And it looks like your husband just launched Isaac over the roof...nice picture.
He must be a power house being that he can get a baby sumo wrestler that high in the air! :)

Tesney said...

I was laughing so hard at the pig face pic that Greg was like, "what are you reading?" I even wet my pants a little.

Sara said...

Love the shot of Isaac up in the air...perfect!

Bellamarin said...

hey you forgot the ad(coupon) says "cos-medics" not cosmetics. Who writes this stuff or rather who edits?