1. Hide 'em in Your Heart Songs (with Steve Green) Childrens CD. This CD is songs that are all exact scripture. There are 20 songs. I love to hear Daisy singing them in the car and around the house. "Do to udders (others)...Do to udders (others)...as you would have them do to you" is a fav of Daisys. :) I would rather burn these in her brain than just "Strawba-ba-ba-bah-berry Shortcake!" Strawberry Shortcake is not evil but not Gods word! :) (gift from JeJe) You can see what looks like at this site.
2. Veggie Tales "Daisy" CD. Yes, custom made. They sing her name in almost every song. And I love that especially in "God is so good, He's so good to Daisy and me." ($18) They also have Barney, Wiggles, Sesame Street and so on. We also have the Barney one for "back in the day" when she loved Barney. Thank goodness that stage is GONE. Now on to Princesses...I guess you have to choose your poison.
3. Go Fish is an acapella singing group for children. Their CD's are in any Christian bookstore. They sing great songs. One is the Ten Commandment Boogie! ha! (Gift from Mimimo...got it at LifeWay)
Check out this site. (This was pricey...Dan used his "fun money" for it. And we had to request it to be made with a plug to fit our outlet here in the US.)
5. Drop In Bottles by Playtex are great! No bottle washing. Just nipple washing. But it is so great to save space and clean less!
6. Target (although I am still a little mad at them) sells bibs in sets of 3 that are waterproof/drool proof for Isaac. He is a drool machine. Seriously, he could take a St Bernard to the mat! He can seriously soak a bib in 30 mins. So we love these bibs. They save us outfits, yeast rashes and so on. They are Just One Year brand. I think they are at Walmart too. Isaac has some with Frogs and some with Dinosaurs. Click here to see. They are pretty cute too.
7. Gymboree Blankets...are always cute, soft and a good thickness. I wait till they are on sale and get them for $10.
8. My Hooter Hider (yes, that is the BRAND name. I am not being funny) is great! It is a nursing cover so that I don't have to wrestle him and a blanket when Isaac needs to eat while we are out in public. Plus they are light weight. They are ridiculously expensive for an over sized apron (that is what it looks like). But it was a gift. :) They come in lots of adorable prints. :) Google them. You will love them. I ordered mine from here but they are on several sites online.
Those are all the baby things I love off the top of my head. And aren't I fancy schmancy with my hyper links? And that I didn't hyper link the entire post this time! What an accomplishment. That is if it worked... :)
Speaking of things I loved/enjoy...this past weekend Daniel and I attended a marriage seminar at a local church in town. It was by a guy named Mark Gungor and it was called "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage." He was hysterical. No, I was not the only one laughing. Even Daniel laughed a lot. I suggest you check out his site. He does sell DVD series for churches to do classes with. It was very funny and very good. I learned some great things about how men think and WHY. No, it still does not make sense to me. But at least I know now he is not doing things just to make me crazy. :) See him at this site.