Thursday, January 29

Sweet Daisy is 4




More on birthday festivities later...but Happy 4th Birthday Daisy! You are such a sweet girl. I am so thankful God gave you to me.

(I wanted to do a "look back in time" post but with my current computer situation...it's not happening.)

Daisy at 4...talkative, friendly, includes everyone, has a love/hate relationship with Isaac (mostly love!), loves the Princesses and Barbie, loves PINK, loves olives, hates having her hair brushed, asks LOTS of questions, reminds me of things I need to do, helps around the house, loves to read books, enjoys school, is easy going, LOVES to dress up and change clothes, loves TV, hates bedtime, likes to sing, LOVES her Daddy, seeks approval, still sucks the 2 fingers on her right hand, straps herself into her car seat, misses Sofia, loves puzzles and games, great eater, terrible smacker of her food, laughs often, likes to help make supper, likes to play in the yard, loves to play with her babies...and she is a FABULOUS 4 year old! Those of you who know Daisy can agree...she is the sweetest! :) I am not biased one bit!

Thanks for enduring the cheese! :) I can't believe I have a 4 year old!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Daisy! How can it be four years since MeMeMo and I could be heard sobbing in the birth video? What an absolute blessing you are and never forget -Jeeg is crazy about her Howie :)

Love, Jeeg

Christopher and Sarah Nicholson said...

Sweet Daisy!!! I love that little girl! And you forgot to mention that she is a very good phone talker (well, with a little help from mom:)

sonyagraykey said...

I can't believe it either! She is so much like her mama! ;) Destiny is on her side...she'll be the next "Miss__" like her "Miss G'ville" mom. We still talk about the days of L-town feeding the Dooze puffs. *sniff* It's nice to hear your description of her. She's a beautiful girl--inside & out! We hope to see y'all sooner rather than later. Please give Dais our love.

Michael and Hannah said...

Oh my goodness, I clicked on your blog and saw ultrasound photos and about passed out... you're a tease, Melanie Jones! Happy Birthday, Daisy!

The Wagners said...

So I opened your blog and the 1st thing I saw was the ultra sound pictures and totally got upset because you didn't tell me you were pregnant again...and then I realized it was Daisy! Happy Birthday Sweet Daisy!

Sarah said...

So, I totally freaked out when I opened your blog and saw an ultrasound picture. I was like, she hasn't called me to tell she was pregnant and this is how I am finding out....I thought we were bffs!:) HA! So thankful for Daisy's life and the joy she brings to your family.