Tuesday, March 10

Wye Mountain

(ok, I am still retarded...and can't arrange my pics for this post. They are outta order but oh well. )






ahhh...motherhood. One day she is telling everyone to look away so they don't see her "privacy" and the next she does this.

Daisy captured Isaac in his true form...


daisy took this of herself...(above)

and she took this of me above...



unfortunately Isaac can't read...

















with car in hand...he explores the field...
















"CHEESE!!"
































typical of the time spent there....(above)
and typical of isaac the past few days...(Dan, get here so you can deal with him!)








this was the best pic we got! :)













We visited Wye Moutain today where a small Methodist church has planted a HUGE field of buttercup (Jonquil?) flowers. It's so pretty! Today was cool and over cast. And Isaac has been a fuss pot for days...so you can imagine/see how well he photographed. :) Throw in a cold breeze, not washed bad choice haircut on me, and Daisy removing various clothes (pants once, shirt once...what's the deal??)...it was not an ideal photo shoot. But hey, we got outta the house. :) Plus, I didn't have my big camera. I shoulda brought it! ...Jeeg was there. But I was not allowed to take her pic. :)

3 comments:

Anna said...

Well, at least you're getting a small winter, right? I'll share our winter with ya anytime!!!

Jared and Rachel said...

What pretty flowers! Your kids are adorable!

Michael and Hannah said...

Love all the beautiful pics! Do you parents live in LR now?? I thought they lived in the Atlanta area. Clearly I'm behind!