Sunday, April 26

pics in march and april...

These are just some random happenings with us during March and April...pics included. :)

Here is Daisy in the childrens choir at church. We had no idea she was in it till one Sunday we dropped her off at class and they said, "You will see Daisy during worship today. The childrens choir is singing!" OH! Neat! :) This pic below was MID SONG...once again, I have created this monster. :)


This pic was taken in the dark...cause when I peeked in on Dan to see what was taking so long to put Isaac to bed... THIS is what I saw...this is what was taking so long. ;) This way he can comfort him...leaving him asleep in bed with out having to transfer him. :) Clever...even if all the blood is rushing to your head, it's worth it. :)
Below is Isaac after a long day at a party and park...filthy...yet still having fun.
One night at dinner Daisy said, "Hey mom! Look! This strawberry looks like a nose!" And sure enough...

Speaking of Dais...she has a new song that she loves to sing. It sort of goes to the beat/tune of "If you love Jesus!! (repeat), stomp your feet!! (repeat)..." Daisy's song only sounds like that first part of that song. Hers goes like this:

IF YOU GET A BOO BOO
(clap, clap, clap, clap)
DON'T USE A DOCTOR
(clap, clap, clap, clap)
UUUUSE GOD!
(clap, clap, clap, clap)
HE'LL MAKE IT BETTER!!!
(clap, clap, clap, clap)

My little scientologist in the making. ;)

Above is the classic "kid has crazy static hair from the slide" photo. :)



Isaac and Daisy playing after church. She loves dresses that "twirl." :)


So now we Skype with our families to keep in touch (which I HIGHLY recommend! It's free and fun!). We don't do it with everyone...but it seems to make the blog not quite as needed when we can talk to and see our family thru the computer. A main motivator for me was the grandparents seeing the pics of the kids. But I do love to post...so hopefully I will still be motivated. I like to write but I felt better about it when I was doing it for others...and not just me. :) But I do love that I can make a blog book later and have all these memories in a hard copy book.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

LOl... I laughed really hard (yes, out loud) when I saw the picture of Dan hanging over Isaac's crib... hilarious!

Sandi said...

Oh, my -- I laughed out loud at Daniel in the crib, too!

shelley said...

Dan is hysterical! Reminds me of a similar position I got in once on a trip nursing a baby in a carseat. Luckily there was no camera!