Thursday, May 14

Daisy filled in the blank...

I really love it when my mom gives me some of her orange gum.

My mom likes to wear a dress to MOPS.

My mom always tells me that she loves me.

The best thing she does is letting me move close to Sofia (cause we may be moving to Ocala).

It makes her happy when when I do what she says.

My mom loves to relax by laying on a blanket in the sun.

I like it when she goes to Disney with me on my birthday.

The best thing she cooks is spaghetti.

When my mom shops she likes to buy a cookie for me and Isaac (free at Publix).

My mom’s favorite household chore is sweeping the floor.

My mom’s favorite TV show is Ellen.

If she could go on a trip, she would go to Ocala.

I love my mom because she does stuff that I want her to do sometimes.

2 comments:

Christopher and Sarah Nicholson said...

Ha... I love this. This is such a cute idea! I wish I had a kid so I could have them fill in the blanks. Well, all in good time of course.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!!