Sunday, June 21

You knew this would happen....


LOVE the ruffles at the hips (hides the extra fat there).


Little brothers of big sisters really don't stand a chance. Scott didn't. And Isaac doesn't either. These particular pics originated from Daisy still LOVING to change clothes/play dress up all day long. This would be fine if the clothes taken off went back where they belong. But usually they don't. So Isaac, who also loves to dress up, try on ANYTHING he sees...picks up Daisy's clothes and hands them to me like, "Can you put this on me?" And you know this house will do anything for a laugh...so on they go. :)

I must admit that Isaac was cracking us up in these outfits. One, that they are not huge on him (the 5T dress or the 4T princess swimsuit). Two, he was looking pretty cute. Daisy informed him as soon as he put on the dress, "ISAAC! This dress twirls! You can spin and it twirls!" So what did he do?...twirled. It was hilarious. We left these on him till we had to leave the house to go somewhere (hey, i do have limits. they may be more lax than yours...but they are there.).

So let me take this opportunity to tell a funny story on Scottie (my little brother). The details may not have complete accuracy as I have only heard this story told 1,000 times and even though I was there...can't remember it. Anywho, I was having a birthday party one year. I think I was turning 5 or 6 which would make Scott 3 or 4. I was opening my gifts at the table. I opened a make up kit with nail polish and maybe some jewelry accessories. Scott was watching over my shoulder and his comment about this gift was "NAIL POLISH??! LUCKY!" HA! Poor little brothers of big sisters. :) You would think today Scott would have turned out to be your average run of the mill Adam Lambert...but he is FAR from it (there Scott, I redeemed you).


Below are just some cute pics of the kids....

notice McQueen on the table.
sweet little chubby hand on his fav "KEEN" car
I love this pic (above) cause you can see his little lips making the car noise...

Dan making Isaac laugh at Cracker Barrel (LOVE THAT PLACE)
And above are the kids cracking up at Dan at home

5 comments:

Claudia said...

hahahaha! jajajajaja!
Lovely pics.
Saludos.
Clau.

Jenni said...

That looks like the McQueen that got stuck in the cactus? I have a boy who loves "Whiting Teen" too. So that means his Nini loves to find all the little diecast cars she can! Sweet, sweet kids. Wish we could see you!

Kristy said...

He looks like a miniature wrestler. He's adorable. (not bc of the wrestler comment you know what i mean)

Michael and Hannah said...

Your blog never fails to entertain!

torinem said...

Awl, Melanie, you have such a sweet little family! You all always look so happy and like you are having so much fun! Hope all is going well in Ocala! Maybe, we can try to get together sometime now that you are back a little closer :)