Friday, July 24

At the lake in Arkansas for the 4th (a little behind)

So to some extent my life has been a blur. I'm behind on things I wanted to blog. This fun event was one! So, we moved our things to Ocala on June 27th. Then on the 30th we left town for AR for a week. We had so much fun. We went out on the boat, tubed, played in the water, ate good food....it was great. I'm gonna post pics of our fun time....
This child will remain nameless...but has Daisy red rocket life jacket strap syndrome. :)
All the kids on the boat (minus baby Molly!)
scott and daisy

below, Nanny and all her GREAT grandkids. :)


Granddaddy and Nanny being patriotic with the fireworks!
Above: Katie, Jeffrey, Molly and Missy
Julie, Isaac and Dad on the tube


2 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

You have such a fun family!

Sarah said...

Looks like such a fun time! I love that all the kids are sitting on the boat EXCEPT for Isaac...he's like "let's go and hit that wave, I can handle it!" Love the one of him on the tube as well. Still waiting to see INSIDE pics of your place. Sorry about the Florida stucco but it's still a really cute house!