Sunday, July 26

Keen, Pockets, and more

I just have some random pics to post.


Lightning McQueens BIGGEST fan (or as Daisy would say, "Lightening McQueen is Isaac's biggest fan!") ...Isaac Jones.


Isaac lately has been fascinated by pockets and loves to use them. One day we ran into the issue of his shorts having NO pockets. He was unrelenting in asking me to put things in his "pockets." So I made due. Gotta love elastic. It worked. He was happy. And Daisy had to join in too.






We went to a river side beach outside of Ocala last weekend. It was raining off and on that day. But it was a neat little park that we will probably revisit.






6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! Send me Isaac's pocket-less shorts and an old t-shirt to cut up and I'll add some patch-style pockets. Easy-peasy. Seriously!

Sarah said...

Love Isaac's haircut! You are such a creative mom.

Anna said...

Lightening McQueen was a huge hit w/ JD and Luke too. What a cute kid. Glad you guys are getting adjusted. Love ya!

Kristy said...

Do you have a new email address? Just checking. I love the pics. WE've had a good time at the lake here this summer.

Jamie said...

Another little boy I babysat had that "turtley cool" shirt. The Bockster is so hip. :)

Michael and Hannah said...

Love Isaac's pocket obsession! Too funny.