Sunday, August 2

it was time...

(don't mind the blue teeth...treat post hair cut was a blue razberry lollipop.)


Well, sweet Daisy has always had luscious long locks. But the other side of that do was pain and tears after every bath and every fixing of the hair. It was maddening to both her and us. Dan and I were over it. Lately, we had noticed several girls her age with super cute short hair. We talked to Daisy about it and she was completely down with it. SO...we did it! SURPRISE family! :) We wound up with a shorter Jennifer Aniston do...not what I had in mind. I wanted a short bob like do with it sort of tapered at the ends. But the girl talked me in to starting a little longer just to be sure. She cut off A LOT of hair. In the end, we were pleased with Hair Cuttery...its hair cut and it's price. :)

I did lose my mind and have the TORNADO with us. Imagine this pic with 9,000 other positions. He was ALL OVER. Next time I will do that differently. :)

Now Daisy looks so much older...than she already does being so tall! But I really like her hair. It looks so healthy and cute.
I had to include this last pic cause we see this face a lot. I guess this is what you get with a 4 year old drama queen? She didn't wanna get outta the chair in this pic. Life is hard for ol' Dais. :)


6 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute!

Jamie said...

I really like her hair! The pigtails look cute.

David & Eryn said...

Daisy, Uncle David and I LOVE your new haircut. We also think that the blue teeth are a perfect accessory to the new do :)

Love you!

torinem said...

It's so cute! And, it's going to be sooooo much easier!

Sarah said...

Daisy's haircut is so cute!

Brittany said...

Love the hair!