Saturday, July 30

Happy Birthday Emery Claire, Prettiest Girl with Red, Red Hair, that Emery Claire...





 I got to go to Nashville for my niece's first birthday in June!  Happy Birthday Emery!  Julie planned a cookout.  The theme was pinwheels and pearls.  She made all the decor and pinwheels.  SO CUTE.  It was pretty hot, but we had many fans in place outside. :)




 We had a photo op set up and I was the model for Dad...ha!
 She decorated this old window pane with several pages 
of pics of Emery in her first year.  Such a cute idea!
 Aww...here is my family:  Scottie, Mama, Julie, Me and Dad
 Silly Blake
 BIRTHDAY GIRL!
 the cooks (bless their sweating-in-front-of-the-grill hearts) Adam and Steven
 I got to see and old friend, Megan Thompson and her girls
 Birthday girl and her Mama (isn't my sister pretty?)



 More friends of old....this is "Kayree" or Katie Tenery Lipscomb and her husband Justin
 Par-tay!
 Blake's Dad, Alan, and Emery

 above was a before shot of all the party set up. :)
 Scottie was called on to pray for our food at the party...
 This is Owen (E's cousin), Jonathan (Carrie's husband), Carrie (Blake's sister) and E Money :)

 Y'all this was the cutest thing.  I had no idea that this sweet girls personality was so outgoing.  The whole party gathered around her chair to sing and SHE LOVED IT.  She did her little dance and clapped while we sang.  One of the cutest things I have ever seen. Ever.






Happy Birthday Emery Claire!  I love you!!

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Oh wow, now that's a lotta people I love and miss! Carrie, Alan, Blake, Steven, Cookie... a virtual Southside reunion! Loved the pics and love that Emery hammed it up.