Monday, August 1

Daisy's last day of kindergarten

 Daisy on her first day of Kindergarten.  (SNIFF!)




Here she is folks...on her last day of Kindergarten.  She did not wear this to school.  But put on this shirt when she got home.  :)  Needless to say the pressure of looking cute wore off pretty quickly as she didn't care and neither did I everyday at 6:45 am. :)





I will admit that I was on Facebook (ahhh FB) and saw all my friends posting "last day of school" pics and I got sad that I didn't do it.  (Cause I really need ONE MORE THING to remember to document!!) But then realized that it was technically still the last day of school...just after school, not before... so I snapped these.  :)  So much has changed in Daisy.  She's really grown up and learned so much.  We are so proud of her!

No comments: