Tuesday, November 15

Daisy's 1st Project, Isaac pics and school party

 I have to brag on Daisy Jones.  Y'all I came home from Bama and she had almost COMPLETED her own science project!  FIRST GRADE PEOPLE!  She did the whole box, "arctic hare" from pipe cleaner, blue water with ice chunks floating on it and black paper with glitter to look like snow.  I was floored.  She had made a harp seal (which this box was it's habitat...that's what we had to make at home) at school from model magic.  She and I came up with adding the "under water" paper.  But she did all that ON HER OWN.  The animals, the paper, the wrap...all of it.  I was blown away.  Atta girl Daisy Jones.  I went and saw her present it to the class.  She did such a great job.



 So these are Isaac's pics from preschool.  No one panic...I have purchased these pics but have not gotten them yet.  But here they are...such a "sweet bo Co." :)
 What else but holding a giant pencil like a machine gun 
screams I HEART PRESCHOOL? :)



 Colbie got to tag along too.  Ms Pam asked if I could help and 
said Colbie could come along.  YAY!  We had a great time. :)
 Here's Ms Pam.  We love her. :)
 This is what Colbie did most of day...hung off of things...whew!
 This was Isaac's first pose for picture time. HA!  What a ham!!
 Muuuuch better...
 One class allowed all the moms who wanted to come to attend that day.  So this was the Mama Paparazzi.  This crowd followed the three year olds around and I am sure between the 10 of them, they snapped no less than 50,000 pics.  Now, you know me...and really, I can't throw the first stone...I woulda been right there in the middle elbowing my way in to get a good shot if Isaac was in that class. :)



 Isaac and JJ



1 comment:

Jamie G. said...

I love Ms. Pam too!