Wednesday, December 21

Isaac the Photographer and such


 Isaac was taking pics with my camera the other day.  This pic above (once again) describes Colbie.  She can't just stand there and "pay" (play), she has to be planking between the table and couch.  :)
 This pic above is Colbie cupping my no make up face.  :)
 CHEESE!
 Stocking are hung...
Good Job Co!

Another set of funny things I don't wanna forget about Colbie:

If we tell her no she now immediately follows with "WHYYYYYYYY!?" while walking off...mainly cause she doesn't even know what that word means. :)  Her speaking is really taking off.  She has this little cheer that she loves to say.  It goes, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah!"  It's pretty stinkin' cute. :)  She loves to point out "foobah" (football) and then say, "RO TIIIIH" (ROLL.TIDE.).  She loves to sing "Wheels on the bus" to this little CD in the car.  She does all the motions to wipers, driver, people...etc.  She also raises her little praise hands we when all sing Travis Cotrell "To The King" at the top of our lungs.  We hear "OOK" all the time (look).  And when Dan and I tell her no...she goes to Daisy to be consoled...it's hilarious.  And honestly, it usually works...sweet Daisy.  She loves to "pay" at the Y.  She walks right in and holds her little hand up to get her bracelet to check in.  And when we are out running errands if we start to head home (like are on the streets near our house or turn to go home on one of our "well beaten paths") she starts crying and screaming, "NOOOOO!" (which now as I type I realize makes me sounds like a terrible mother at home) cause she doesn't wanna go home.  I choose to interpret this behavior as she is my clone and we like to be on the go and PACKED (that was for you Joneses!:)).  And all day long she asks me about whatever family member is not with us.  "Where Dada? I-yak? De-see?"  I say, "Where is Daddy?"  She says, "Ah wurk."  




Any guesses on what this little boy is doing while his mama checks out at Publix?  
Care to venture a guess?



He is straight up SNIFFING the candy.  Yup, since his mama is too cheap (and trying to teach a you-can't-always-get-what-you-want lesson) to get him candy, he is content to sniff it all in while he has the chance.  I noticed him lingering there a couple times while I checked out. Finally the third time I asked him and he said, "I just wanna at least smell it if I can't have it."  HAHAHA.  The staff at Publix found it equally as funny.  Especially when he would bend his knees, choose a row and sniff across the whole thing.  HI-larious.  :)


1 comment:

Jamie G. said...

Colbie planking! Too funny!!
and sweet Daisy consoling her. Daisy really is the best.
LOVE Isaac sniffing the candy. You're kids are too cute! Glad I can watch them grow up via pictures when I can't be there! :)