Thursday, May 31

Isaac's Program

 This will be our last program at Loving Care.  SNIFF!!  :(  We will miss it terribly and all of it's wonderful teachers as we move on.  

Here we are all spiffied up! :)  Yes, this IS dressed up for us.  Guess that's why Isaac answered "Mama looks pretty when....she goes to weddings"  on his Mother's Day card from school.  HA!  Cause for Isaac, this is as good as it usually gets. :)
 Dan was there...he just came a little later than us.
 Here is the Bean!  She is precious and quite the performer and strong willed child...a lovely bundle of fire and fun. :)  So when my kids act up I usually say, "Hey, look at me."  I just want their attention so we can proceed with communicating.  I like to know I have effectively warned them communicated so when the discipline occurs...they know why.  You know?  Well lately this (below) is how Colbie responds to that request...but like nose to nose with me.  Do you know how hard it is to keep a serious, child rearing, disciplining face with those eyes centimeters from mine????  In case you don't...super.  It's super hard.  I think I cracked the first time it happened.  I couldn't help it.




 Isaac did a great job.  As usual in programs I don't get great pics.  I did get some cute video though.



Daddy and the Co


 Below is Ms. Pam.  We LOVE Ms Pam.  I am so glad that she taught both Isaac and Daisy.  We will really miss her!!!!! (She's also a Bama fan...RTR.)
 I can't remember if this made it on the blog yet or not...and yes, I am too lazy to check.  Sweet Co...this is how we found him when we went to check on him before we went to bed.  



1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

I so could not keep from cracking up at that face! And I'm glad I'm not the only one that makes my kids look at me before I yell, I mean discipline them. My phrase is "LOOK AT MY EYES!"