Wednesday, July 18

June stuff

Colbie Jean went to the dentist for the first time. :)  How cute is that little hand brushing that lions teeth?  Aaaaaand how funny does this lion look with people teeth???
Let me tell you somethin'...Dr. Rons office doesn't mess around.  They know what they are doing.  Colbie Jean was tentative and clingy to say the least and by way of play, fun, showing her things and kindness...she had her full cleaning and exam...I'm pretty sure unknowingly. :()  UH-mazing.  Very impressed.
THIS is why I don't work out at home...
When I got home from Nashville...this was the pile in my house ready for my birthday!  What a man!
We potty trained Colbie Jean. :)  These little buns in panties are our reward for that process.  SO cute.



I pulled it together for this pic after my foot was chomped on my MANY ants just prior to this.  Ugh...
Above:  our babysitter, Kayla, had a magic curling wand.  She did Daisy's hair one night.  Daisy looked like a wig of ringlets those irish river dancers wear after it was first styled!  The next day it turned a little more reggae/starting my dreads... :)  Regardless, she was thrilled her hair was bent AT ALL.  It takes a lot.
 
Jen, Brian, Shelley, and all of us went to the Library!  Good times.
Look what sweet thing Becky Gorman did for my bday!  Fresh homemade salsa.  :) 


Sorry to do this.  But it's my blog book. ;)  I got this text while out to dinner with some friends.  Such a happy moment for us ALL!!

 (Daisy, your mouth is a little too close for comfort...c'mon... healthy boundaries...)


Daniel got me this GREAT art for our anniversary.  Eleven years.  Where has the time gone?

My screen on my phone on my bday.  For some reason my brain wants to remember things like this...that I maybe take for granted...and later I think...MAN, that looks so OLD! :)  So weird that the icons aren't textured thru the glass yet!! :0
Attempting my quiet time while Colbie was awake...mistake...


Happy Birthday to me...





and below is another precious face of HILARITY...brought to you by Emma Deaner  :)





1 comment:

Mendy Cline Spivey said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I wanted so so bad to post a picture of Tanner's poop in the potty. After reading yours I think I should have!!