Sunday, July 1

Nashvegas: water fun, adventure center and such


 Went down to Dragon Park.  Ate at McDougals and The Dog. 






 Daisy and Blake performed "party rockin' in the house toniiiiiight..." for us.  Daisy sang, Blake played the drums...I got it on video.  SO FUNNY.  Blake was a trooper. :)
 breakfast!

 My Super Dad detailed my car while I was there.  I hardly recognized it.  Driving home all those hours and keeping it clean was rough.  I was hard core about it too...just ask the kids.  Snack?  Not on your life!  You can wait 6 more hours til we are home. :)  jk...sort of... Cause just today (weeks later) Isaac said, "Sorry mom, I got a crum on your carpet."  It's ok buddy...it was doomed from the start. :)
 We went to the Adventure Science Center.  Really cool place.  Daisy the Doctor is below.
 This slide was the bowels.  Whenever you came out of it...it made a tooting noise...pretty funny.  Scott, you wouldn't have been able to handle it.  I sure I woulda heard later, "Why did Uncle Scott keep making me go down that slide?"
 View from the play area at the top of the museum.

 So this slide is 2 stories long...and mom didn't want E to go alone.  The only problem was she sat down holding E backwards.  So getting her in the slide to go down was HYSTERICAL.  I was no help with my legs crossed trying so hard to get a pic before they solved this physical science issue. :)  Look at Julie cracking up and dropping her purse!  And Emery is like, "What tha-?"


 Success!  Whew.  And thankfully Emery LOVED the slide.  It WAS worth it.
 yummy burgers at The Pharmacy. :)
 We face timed with Daddy several times. :)
 Our last morning we went to the Donut Den to see Daniels cousin, Charles.  He is such a nice guy.   So good to see him! :)
 Look at mom successfully ducking out of this pic...


 yes, we also did water balloons that morning. :)







 Classic pic of our long trips...Colbie pulling off the headphones.


 more Dragon Park...hence the dragon... :)




 See Daisy down by it's mouth?




 Giant seesaw at the park
 The Blake started going really high and fast...
 oops...more museum...

 They are lifting that car with this lever!






 THANK YOU DAD!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Amanda Stempo Ketcham said...

Super Cool Family Pics! I think the Jones's family is one of the coolest families around! It's amazing how the kiddos are growing so fast! :-D