Wednesday, October 31

A few more and moving on...to November! :)

So my computer sorts my pics funny.  I am sure it's "intuitive" but I don't always fix it.  And this is a problem because...I blog based on my pics these days.  And if there are some pics from an event that are in a different folder...then you guys (all 10 of you) see multiple posts of the same event.  SO there.  that's why I blog the way I do. :)

A little more Halloween...





 Isaac's crazy hair day at school.  He loved it at first...then hated it...then sulked until Ms Alli told him he could mess it up and push it down.  Crazy boy.
 Fussing on the way to school...
 This is Leighton Mims.  She and I co-coordinate MOPS.
 Here's the Jesse tree that Michelle presented at our "getting ready for the holidays" meeting. :)  We had 6 stations and we rotated the group thru them.  I just hate I missed each of them. :)
 Christmas time resources for children.
 One of our mentors Ms Rachel MADE US SAMPLES and recipe cards of holiday goodies!!!  Isn't she WONDERFUL?!

 Part of my table group...Sarah Roberts, Jill Schuck, Leslie Simpson, Sarah Hart, Me (which btw I hate when my scarf goes "neck tie" on me...)

 This table was easy cheap center piece ideas...

 After pick up from preschool...

 Daisy came home one day and said "look what was on my desk!  I guess I am doing ok in AR!"
 This is the Candy Feast.  I set a timer and they eat all the candy they want in that time.  We do this twice and then toss the rest.  It seems to work. :)  Except for Colbie isn't opening her own candy...so this slows down the candy consumption of the other 2. :)









 Isn't everything better when it's Instagrammed? :)

 Funnies...

 The Queen on the playground...
 The package our family pics came in. :)
 We went to some Vanguard games with the Millers this fall. It was chilly one night when we went.  And still Whitney Claire was a cute as ever. :)










 SO in November we did a thankfulness chain.  Each link has something they are thankful for...and at dinner we pray and thank God for those things.  Here are Isaac's...
 Our chains...
 This is what you do at the library when you can't read...





No comments: