Saturday, February 23

February FUN

Enjoy some Jones family regular life in February in these photos...

 In the very theme color of February I broke down and ordered my Sweet Co his very own box of only red crayons.  He LOVES red and had used up or broken all we had in the huge crayon bin.  :)
 SO these are Isaac's Valentines.  And I have to say that I felt guilty about it.  EV. ER. EE. ONE else sends in FULL ON goodie bags and "Isaac's" tattoo on a paper valentine (w no printed personalization/pic of him/cute printable from Pinterest) seemed to pale in comparison.  I don't care.  I hold strong to my pride in old school Valentines (over priced tear apart cardboard w cartoons on them) as well as my money. ha!  Not to say I will never cave...but this year I stood strong! ;)
 This was what I chose to have on my phone's lock screen during Lent.  I wanted to be less obsessed w my phone.  It did actually help.
 Above is Funny.

And below is just awesome.  I happened to be actively enthralled by Downton Abbey when I saw this on FB.  Such a FAB show. :)

 Bloom from my yard.  Isn't is amazing what God makes that blooms in this perfectly gorgeous pattern?
 One of Isaac's recent works.
 This is from my man, Dan.  He is so very sweet to me. :)
 Colbie's Valentine Par-tay!

 Isaac's party too...


 back to C's

 I think the party mom thought Colbie was a boy. ;)  So goes the rest of her adorable little life, I guess.

 Daniel got some mustache tattoos for his office.  All of his staff put them on one day. He left his on that evening...cracking me up.  I had a hard time taking him seriously! :)
 CUTE CUTE Valentines that Daisy used.
 Backyard bounty!  Our oranges are SO sweet this year!!
 Meems came for a visit.  


Baseline bike trail w Meems

 We did a little bonfire in the backyard w our fire pit from Lowes...and prompty set the grass of fire (there was a small rusted out hole in the bottom) there by FREAKING OUT all of our children.  HAHAHA!  Daniel and I ran in opposite directions for a hose (in our defense we have 2 hooked up-front and back).  Daniel put it out quickly with all of our kids still sobbing. Hilarious!!  They have since recovered and will, in fact, roast marshmellow again.  But phew!  That was a close one. :)

 After 9 attempts this was the best "family in our hoods" shot we could get. Oh well, win some you lose some. :)
 After church ED and C at McAllisters. :) One age 6 and one age 3.



 Girls curled up hot tea watching a movie. :)

No comments: