Friday, February 15

COLBIE IS THREE!!

Wow.  I am THAT person who says, "Where has the time gone?"  Cause seriously, WHERE HAS IT????  I can't believe my little Colbie is 3.  It's sad and wonderful all at the same time. We had a little lunch w our in town family.  The Phillips and Millers came over and partied.



The kids helped me decorate!
Whitney LOVES Isaac and giggles uncontrollably when she seems him.  SO ADORABLE.
Time to eat!  Croissant sandwiches, fruit and such. :)




OOOOHHhhhhh Colbs. :) ("My boooooty")

Minnie Mouse cake.  Ironically, Colbie is not a girlie girl.  ;)  But she does like Minnie.  Dress shop doesnt seem to fit my daughter but it was all Publix had! (besides last years cake!)
Whitney, Emma Dean, Isaac, Daisy, Grant, Liv, and Colbs

Blowin' out the candles.




"new" bike!  (ED hand-me-down)






She didn't wanna go home :(

Just chillin', enjoyin' a little bday cake...
In age order. :)
Height order
Grant photo bomb...
boyband/rockstar poses...

HAPPY 3RD BDAY COLBIE.  We LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

1 comment:

Jamie Greene said...

The one of Colbie sitting outside eating cake is my fave! Happy 3rd Colbs!