Friday, December 13

December

 CoCo is getting better at reading!!  So proud. :)


 Isaac's Christmas tree for school.  Atta Boy.  I didn't even force this.  ;)
 Daisy's Drama project on Theater Superstitions.  :)
 Colbie had this empty roll of wrapping paper in the car.  She asked me for it. I handed it to her.  All the sudden I heard her little voice LOUD in my ear.  It startled me.  I cracked up laughing and so did she.  It was hilarious.  And it kept going… :)
 Bama tree. :)
 My broken ornament that I adore.  
 BASKETBALL by Isaac Jones
 Isaac's basketball team:  Coach Mike, Carson, Isaac, Kensly, Luke and Grady



 Pre-game huddle
 Good game. :)
 We have a fun little team w Grady and Luke.  


Hiking on Paines Prairie




 Shoulda kept my sunglasses on...
 Beautiful!
 On the way back…Daisy wanted me to lead her as if she were blind.  HA!

 I love this…I did this as a kid.  Maybe not the 2 hands out but something like it. :)




One night the Phillips were over and (of course) there was a play.  The girls sang and entertained us. :)

No comments: