Sunday, October 19

October and Food and Wine Festival at Epcot

This rash started maybe a month before this pic…and is going to be the death of us.

 Trying on Halloween Costumes. :)  She eventually chose this Banana but not this shopping trip.  Colbs as a hot dog is funny!
 Mrs. Wood's ring toss!  The Elfrings had all the soda donated so it was easy organization for me!
 Daddy got cool new chairs at the office. :)


 Fall Festival at MSA

 Tearing it down afterwards...




 Excited about my office area in my kitchen.  Football on…what could be better? :)

 Killed my mum.  Who knew it needed watering????  Oops. :)




 We went to the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot w the Tolers and Fowlers.  SO MUCH FUN.





















 A mussel w my muscle.  heh-heh.  :)







 SO fun to have someone in the party who likes to take pics like me! :) That means I am in some w out saying, "Hey, can you take my picture?"  Ha. :)






No comments: