Saturday, April 25

April once again…. :)

Sweet Isaac drew this for his sister.  She looked at the first one and said, "Why isn't it purple?"  So sweet Isaac drew another one.  COBLIE.  :I

Another fort!!




I love these kids. :)
Field trip to the Kennedy Space Center w Daisy's grade. :)  Another fun time w a friend and easy kids.  They are not all this relaxed…so I know to be thankful when they are!
(pardon my poof! #outtacontrol)
Daisy, Janae, and Megan


?, Gormans, Adala, Emma, Daisy, Janae, Megan

where they build the rockets (above)
how they move them to the launch pad (below)
Launch simulation :)


We gotta a little bit of too cool but mostly fun to be with version of Daisy. :)
Chaperone selfie (4th grade photobomb!)

Borrowed Alli's kicks for the trip




Rocket Garden


FUN SLIDE





MSA!!!!
the ride home was TORTURE for Daisy.  Therefor it was for me too. UGH. But I got my hair done...
See what I mean????

Fun posters from Rachel!!! ROLL TIDE!
Look at sweet Huddy for his Easter pics. :)




NEW SOD!!




Jill w Coop and every one wanting to touch him in chapel. :)



Office art



Dan's new car!



He is talking about Colin Elfring.  So sweet. :)

Daisy and I went shopping together one Saturday.  It was a BLAST. I love hanging w Daisy Jones. :)




No comments: