Thursday, April 30

End of April


So nice to be able to take a day and head to the beach!  We did this one Sunday (one RAINY Sunday) and thankfully the downpour stopped when we drove on to the beach. :) Risky…I know. :)






Colbie Jean w her rain boots on. :)
Time Hop of my fridge when the Co loved his cars. :)  these were color changers (in hot and cold) so I often found them in my fridge.
Last few weeks of having company in carline!!!  Sweet Colbs.


Wednesday morning Bible study at CCC
Ann had us over after the last study for lunch. Her home was BEAUTIFUL!  And the company was even better. :)





When the sprinklers come on at 4 pm each day…this is what happens. :)

She dresses herself. :)

My babies. :)





Notes to their teachers on teacher appreciation week.

Isaac's lunch when we picked him up part way thru…smiley fries included. :)
Cabana girl at the Jones pool. :)


No comments: