Sunday, May 10

May: MOPS, Mother's Day, Symphony Under the Stars

 NO. WAY.  Sweet Colbie Jeaner. :)

Mrs. Wood loved her teacher appreciation gift. :) Isaac LOVES her.
 I had Alli's chalkboard to write a new message on it…and Colbie helped herself to a picture of me and her. :)
 Another pic of my dreams coming true…lots of kids in my kitchen playing after school. :)

 Jenny B posted this pic of us playing softball in high school.  :)
 I made these on behalf of the board at St Paul's for the teachers.  Gotta love Pinterest!

 TNBS out to dinner. ;)

 Daniel can actually wear Isaac's flag for flag football.  Maybe not comfortably but it's on!
 He's always loved lizards.  And FL has plenty for him!

 This is what I made Alli.
 Colbie made that for Ms Julie. :)

 Tea and Testimony MOPS meeting.  The mentors went all out for the tables. :)  Bernice was a fantastic mentor!!!

 Cynthia, me, Joy, Marianne, Michelle, Holly, Julie and Bernice.

 Coco's library book. :)  Come to find out after struggling for hours to read this w him it was on a 6th grade reading level.  But because of the content he was determined!  And when he took a test on it he got a 90!  Atta boy CO!
 Popsicles
 Fun in Alli's garage

 LOL
 Family chapel w Colbie on the day we had Muffins w Mom for Mother's Day.







 Colbie's portrait of me. :)

 Playdate w Charlotte with Bella Dancerella!

 Car line in the FJ
 Look how fun our Principle Ms Hamby is!!!!!!!!!
 Hungry Bear on Friday after school for milkshakes!

 Got my ripped car seat fixed!  Looks new!

A little flag football...




 Dan was on Coop Duty

 Mother's Day French Toast

 Outback for Mother's Day





 THEN SYMPHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love this day every year!
 Sara, Laura Beth and Colbie.
 Garrett and Jessica Boutwell




 Heaven. :)


 Colbie is always wallering on Ryan!





















No comments: