Sunday, May 3

Nashville for Dr. Cagle's Graduation! :)

Headed to the airport!  Flying out of JAX this time.

"Walk, walk, walk.  Stand, stand, stand." --Brian Regan
They were a little bit excited about flying.  Isaac insisted on taking his own suitcase as a carry on. :)

And this is a GREAT place to take out all my money and count it.
Headed to you Jeeg and Papa!





LULU!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMERY!!!!!!

I can't see how this would end bad at ALL.  Yikes Lu!
Dad got a watch from Nanny that used to be Granddaddy's.  Such a precious gift.
Nanny brought these HUGE jawbreakers on a stick.  My kids (and the dogs) LOVED them. :)









I love this. :)

Waiting to watch the Graduation!






YAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!



HUDDY!!!!!!!!!




Scott, Nathan and Ryan w CHILDREN.  CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


RILEY






Selfies w Elizabeth



Headed home sitting by Colbs…who had my phone...








We always love seeing our family!  Congrats Dad!!!!!!!!

No comments: