Saturday, September 19

Adore Ladies Event at CC


Here we go!  Time to get this thing going...

Set up: Me, Casey, Alli





Book Table Girls :) (Becky, Jessica and Vicki)


Jennie Allen



Desserts when everyone left :)
Jennie's book signing line...and Meghan and I getting a pic w Jennie :)

Lisa's pic w Jennie :)


Ashley Myer and Jennie after her video. :)

Val, Andrea, Shana, Jennie, Vicki, Jessica
Becky and me--right before we rushed her to the car to leave. :)










It was a beautiful day of worship and teaching.  WE ALL LOVED IT.  Thankful for a church that allows us to put on events like this.  And for a best friend who even thinks we should try to get Jennie Allen to come to us.  ;)  So thankful for this day!




Gail, Lynn, Ronda, Kami, Tre, Sonya, me, Casey, Jessica, Becky, ?, Liz, Penny, Val, Melanie, Jessica
Alli, Vicki (moments before this pic and before the event opening I spilled an ENTIRE cup of almond milk creamer coffee on the welcome desk.  Awesome.  :/)
Some of Jennie's Hospitality suite. :)We also had a Betty Cake for her.

And this is me when it was over--feet blistered, exhausted and staring at football.  What a great day.









And then I enjoyed this center piece that week.  Oh Fall, I love you. :)

No comments: