Tuesday, October 6

October

Having the house painted! 

Backyard afternoon

Lunch with the Bean





Daisy went to Girl Scout Camp for the day.  She had a blast!!

Football with the CO! :) Heaven.

more GS camp for Daisy. 




Colbs... :)

Swapping hat
Girls leading worship at church Sunday morning.

Mary Poppins at the OCT.
Engagement party for Kayla and Zack at Steph's house with all the flower girls and their families. :)

 Bride and flower girls :)



Walker posing Russ for a pic - HA!

Will you be my flower girl? :)
Staff lunch at our house. :)









painted from porch...
Fall at home

House is done!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!












I still can't get over how much I love my view ;)  Watching my kids play outside with neighbors (fantastic ones, I might add...) is a dream come true!






No comments: