Tuesday, November 24

November all in one post! (minus Thanksgiving)

BAMA CAM!! :)


Trick or treating injury. :)
Went to Nashville for the weekend.  Here we are doing our thing in Teej. :)

sweet Lu
So this started the Bama Cams...I LOVE THIS SELFIE!





Homework time after school.  Because this is best position to be the most productive...I guess. :)
Colbie wrote this little note:
"WOW! I had a great weekend.  First me and dad came to chickfila...."
Pool decisions...

Daisy SOCK HOP!

Isaac's game was COLD this week. :)
I thought this was precious about Daisy...a younger girl at school was dressing like Daisy (who has to dress for dance 3 days a week) cause she thought she was cool. :)  OH the awesome FIFTH graders. :)
Amy Brown was in town and we went Kayaking!  LOVED it.


Alli had a friends Flat Ella which was a hilarious adventure on it's own. :)


















The kids had to make these for Red Ribbon week...stomping out disrespect.  I thought they did such a good job!!!
My art room...I put paper on the back of the shelves. Love. 
November IF: Table




Thanksgiving Meal at school w the Bean (and Arjun and Caleb)









Isaac and Addison


THE FAMILY CAME TO TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So much fun!!!

Julie strapping everyone in... :)




























































All these below are in backward sequence... 
























Isaac cozied up in warm sheets from the dryer. :)
Isaac's teacher does Class Dojo and it's awesome.  She sends us pics everyday and updates.  This is Isaac presenting in class!


No comments: