Tuesday, December 22

December

Daisy read Little Women.  I was very impressed as I have never read it myself!
I love this part of Christmas.
PJ day at school for Polar Express.
Date night for Daniel's Bday!


Isaac's last game.  I think it was against the pink team. I am sure it wasn't fun. :( Coach Johnson was great though.  :)
Daddy got a hoverboard for his bday.






Christmas Eve for us. :)




















Prayer Group Christmas Party at Corkscrew downtown. :)














































For Isaac's Christmas gift we got tickets to see Tampa Bay Bucs play.  We went with just him for the day.





















We went to Disney with Deanie for her bday!  We have passes for next year!!! Yay!































































No comments: