Sunday, December 18

Christmas Camping with the Tolers and Phillips

 We went "Christmas Camping" with these fun people!!  Lisa and I commited outselves to stalking the site and we got 2!  The Phillips tent camped on a site with us while the Tolers lived it up in their nice Camper! They are professionals. Esp at Disney!  We ate at the Trails End Restaurant Dinner on Friday night.  It was a buffet.  I mentioned a dairy allergy when I made the reservation.  They said the Chef would come talk to me.  WELL...I thought he forgot and would just tell me "don't eat the mac n cheese..."  but he got  me out of the line and said to sit and he would bring me all dairy free food! :)  It was Alli's actual bday but it was my CELEBRATION of food towers! :)





🎅🏼 Space Mountain Poses

Face Coasters


We rode golf carts on Friday night to see all the fun lights around the campsites.  AMAZING.  Saturday we all just hung out (and ate!) til we went to Magic Kingdom for our fast passes.  The kids were POOPED out at the end of our night! :)  We slept much better the second night since we were all so TIRED! :)












This site had THE DISNEY PARK ALL SET UP WITH A TRAIN.








































































































































"I feel like you aren't that worried about my birthday..."  LOL!!!!  #DAIRYFREEFORLIFE at DISNEY

Dairy free meat tower! :)

breakfast of champions! :)



I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!






















No comments: