Friday, December 23

More December

What Andrea did to get a great pic with Santa. LOL!!!!
Daisy went to Ella's Christmas party

LOVE this Timehop pic I got of sweet little Beaner.
Alli and I went shopping in Tampa for our birthdays. :)




Daniel's Birthday was celebrated with gifts at home, then out to eat and watching A Christmas Story in Gainesville at the Hippodrome with Meems and BePops.

I will never tire of seeing these boys playing outside in the yard.



Riley (6), Grant (11), Isaac (9), Brody (7?), Carter (9), Reagan (9)

I know one day we will look back at this pic and think,"Look at these sweet little boys!"

Game faces

Meems and Colbs making a PTR.

My Christmas Elves in the kitchen. :)

BePops made us his special Couscous meal.  IT WAS DELISH!






facetiming Sarah!







Daniel made FROM SCRATCH his Non Dairy Tomato Soup....Mmmmmm.









No comments: